 Space / 27376
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hey, all. Yes, I’m alive, and to prove it, I’ve posted a new moc in my uncompleted new website. (Give it a few seconds to load.)

http://creations.jhkruer.com/?m=firebird

I built some of it at music camp over the summer. I’ve also gotten a new camera, which is really great but still a bit new to me, so some of these images are a bit over-exposed.

PLMKWYT!

-JHK

Dude, absolutely beautiful. So clean and greebled in all the right places. Like Jon, love the grille tiles inside the quarter panels. And the interior is really sweet - this ship almost looks like it was built from the inside out, if you know what I mean. And this pic:

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire13.JPG

I poured over it for like 10 minutes and couldn’t find one shred of evidence to lead me to believe it wasn’t a really good render. That is photography at its finest.

Nice work. Good to see the young blood progressing to such high levels. (I say that like such an old geezer :-)