 Space / 27386
Re: New Moc: The Firebird
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:

Dude, absolutely beautiful. So clean and greebled in all the right places. Like Jon, love the grille tiles inside the quarter panels. And the interior is really sweet - this ship almost looks like it was built from the inside out, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, right. :) I slaved over the exterior for days and then just kinda slapped in the interior just before I photographed it. But I did think about the little arm reccess for the bed beforehand...

   And this pic:

http://creations.jhkruer.com/models/firebird/fire13.JPG

I poured over it for like 10 minutes and couldn’t find one shred of evidence to lead me to believe it wasn’t a really good render. That is photography at its finest.

Thanks- some of the earlier images I don’t like, especially the 2 and 3 ones, but I eventually got the hand of it. Yeah, I like that picture too. It looks stunning at full 4mp resolution...

Nice work. Good to see the young blood progressing to such high levels. (I say that like such an old geezer :-)

:) No comment

-JHK