 Space / 2626
Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:04:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:
Also, if you can think of a space station section that hasn't been suggested
yet and want to volunteer for it, go for it! Come to think of it, Life Support
and Environmental Engineering haven't been even mentioned either.

Ohh! Ohh! Is Environmental Engineering what I think it is? Like growing plants
in space? Because if so, I want it!

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/