 Space / 2629
Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
But I will say this too: the escape pod module as well as the pods themselves
have not been designed yet, as no one has volunteered for that. He said he'd
do anything, and probly wasn't locked into doing hangars, so maybe you can
swap. But that's his call.

Accually i think a good idea for the escape modules is for someone just to
design them and then just strap them on the outsites of the different moduls
or put a special room in the modules. But not a seperated module it's self.
Just must my thoughts

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

Has the angled SPUD from <set:6110> (Solo Sub) been drawn in LDraw? What I
usually do for escape pods is, fill in the back with Techinic pieces so that it
snaps onto the main structure and slap on the canopy. It's only large enough
for a single minifig though, which limits its use. But the overall shape is
decent.

-Duane