 Space / 2577
Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:33:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I would like to sign on as weapons and defense craft designer.  If someone
wanted to do the base weapons thats ok (Karim, Sproat etc..) but I really • wan't
to design the ships that will be used for base defense.  Some questions:

Well, that's fine by me. The LCC is going to loan the base a couple dippers.

Will the defense structures be incorporated into the main hull or as seperate
wings?

I think they'll be incorperated into the main hull. Defense ships are in
various landing bays.

Should small missle arrays be employed as well as guns?

Small? Why small? Why not use some KOSMissles? :) 10 bricks high! :)

Should all of the armaments be recessed into the hull?
What do you all think?

Yep, I think so, each with a hinged door above it. Otherwise, attackers could
just take them out with ease.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/