 Space / 2586
Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald writes:

Concerns? Questions?

-Tom McD.

None yet.  Looks like I'll have to wait for the contributions from others.  i
have many weapons modules designed already in Ldraw so i can hit the ground
running.  I do belive there should be one module dedicated to defense
personnel.  In their restricted access module they could do all of their
tactical and logistic work without being in the center of things.  Besides they
will need closed doors so that they can hide their emberassing scandals.

I have a suggestion for the uniforms for the military personnel.  But I'll post
that in response to another thread.

pat J