 Space / 2625
Re: Space station picture request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Justison writes:
I'm at work and i have no internet connection at home.  I would like to see
some pictures of whatever has been designed so far.  Help point me where to
go.

Pat,

With Randy's permission I plan on posting at least a couple tonite on the
Armstrong Page (sorry I can't do it now). He's got two DAT files; I'll post
both, and render both. They're both very basic at this point.

If you've got an L-Cad at work there, Randy's DAT files can be retrieved from
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1263  and
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1276

The space station url is: http://www.baylug.org/titan/armstrong.htm

I should have updated the page by 8pm tonite PDT.

-Tom McD.