 Space / 2520
  Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Found a boo-boo.. Number 7 should be corrected to read: 7. Armstrong is 7 main parts: control center in the middle; medical, landing bays, sleeping quarters, mess halls, science [lab], and power core; in a 6 pointed star shape. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) If you are looking for a uniform, might I suggest the classic space torso? It is available, as are a fair number of the decorated elements that match, and it can be done in several different colors (to indicate rank or position or occupation (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) ...Unfortunately, I would rank the classic space torso as 'rare' :-( ...Sad but true, the best thing we currently have lots of are those orange torsos from SW :-/ ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) =SNIP= (...) Correct. I am thinking of some sort of GDG (Global Defense Guns) that can raise out of the roof of the Command Center. Personaly, I'm not the best at building weaponry. I'll volunteer for the Medical/Sickbay. =SNIP= (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) I can make guns, etc. but I'm not volunteering unless someone who can do it well won't volunteer (that is to say, we need another good designer to help out :) Where's Karim when you need him? :) (...) this (...) Hmm.. yeah. You did propose (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Karim is a good weapons builder? I've never seen his stuff. (...) I agree. Hey, orange is a rather rare color, but we could use them as much as we want! (...) Decidedly! :) Hey, the Thunder Hornet's wings, when I built it in real life, fell (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Actually, he rocks at building mechs too. But I've never a good-looking that didn't have a kicking weapon or two. (...) So noted. -Tom McD. (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

I would like to sign on as weapons and defense craft designer. If someone wanted to do the base weapons thats ok (Karim, Sproat etc..) but I really wan't to design the ships that will be used for base defense. Some questions: Will the defense (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Please? ;^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Only if it is a Medikal ship. ^Brikwars spelling of Medik. -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) wan't (...) Well, that's fine by me. The LCC is going to loan the base a couple dippers. (...) I think they'll be incorperated into the main hull. Defense ships are in various landing bays. (...) Small? Why small? Why not use some KOSMissles? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) wan't (...) Woohoo! If it were totally up to me, you'd be hired. Since you've spoken up first, your chances are excellent. I'll just pop you in the first chance I get. Karim and Sproat are good too, but they seem kinda busy right now (judging (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Station Compliment

We should probly start thinking about a crew compliment here, as things are beginning to take shape: who does what and how many of them there are, so Randy and others can make the appropriate room in their modules. Plus, we don't know how many (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) None yet. Looks like I'll have to wait for the contributions from others. i have many weapons modules designed already in Ldraw so i can hit the ground running. I do belive there should be one module dedicated to defense personnel. In their (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station Compliment

I have a sugestion for the uniforms of the defense personnel. The link below is a 'concept' picture of the ASSDF (Armstrong Space Station Defense Force). the uniforms are not terribly uniform, but it is a start. Slight unifrom changes will be made (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station Compliment

(...) yet? Do those printed helmets exist in the parts library yet? Remember the criteria for this entire station: it's an LDraw-only universe here. Now that I've said that, I can throw another wrench in the machinery, and please read this (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Armstrong Page Update 06-20-2000

(...) Two items 1) Pat J's name has been added to the appropriate areas.. yay! Thanks Pat! 2) I have made available for download BMP2DAT.ZIP, which contains the above- mentioned utility. Self-admittedly, it's not very friendly, but it works for me (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) I'M BACK! Accually my first idea was to build the heart- the command center but come to think about it i like the idea to have every one build it but that would be kind of hard. I have a cool idea for the command center so i'll try to make a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Cool. Show it to us when you get time. A couple of ideas I've been thinking about for the Command Center Module.. 1) Everyone builds what they think they're department's command station should look like, from simple to funky, and somehow we (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

Can I help too? Maybe a hanger module? Hanger 84....Kama Uzinama (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) That was allmost exactally what i was thinking! How a bout i do the shell of the controll room and everone could biuld their own station. Then i'll build one other module dosent really matter which one but only one. The design i have in mind (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Well, I beleive the hanger is already taken... Check out (URL) more information. Some parts are still available, I think... -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) Bay Designer (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Sure- I am currently doing this but if you want to you can. Just make a reply and hope we see it! -Kyle Keppler (URL) legomankyle (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) True. The hangars are taken. At this point, it's Kyle Keppler's call if he wants help or additional input about the hangars, so you might want to contact him if you think you can help him further. There's also more to docking that just (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Ohh! Ohh! Is Environmental Engineering what I think it is? Like growing plants in space? Because if so, I want it! -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Support (...) hehehe Yes, it is. But more than just hydroponics, it's the whole mechanism of having a small eco-system, plants and certain bacteria (though not usually with insects or animals), to break down our waste and to change it into (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Yea you can do the hangers. Be sure to include docking arms for large ships. (...) Accually i think a good idea for the escape modules is for someone just to design them and then just strap them on the outsites of the different moduls or put a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) usually do for escape pods is, fill in the back with Techinic pieces so that it snaps onto the main structure and slap on the canopy. It's only large enough for a single minifig though, which limits its use. But the overall shape is decent. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) themselves (...) IMO, good thoughts actually. Realistically, we really wouldn't want a place that escape pods were clustered, unless they were near a place that routinely held a good amount of people. (...) No, not yet. At least not that I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter

(...) Oh joy! Oh 'appyness! :) Thats great, the brown lego. :) And green, of course, and grey for the mushrooms and other fungi, even though a while ago I did see a vibrant orange at the base of a tree. (Yum, yum! ;p) -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station Compliment

(...) Another idea for Bmp2dat. We could each make a symbol, and paste it on the parts of the spacestation that we make. :) Kinda like the ISS. (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station Compliment

(...) 16 (...) I like it! I'll add it to new business. Do we wanna put each of our symbols on the uniforms of the techs that work there too? That might give some ideas to folks about uniforms if they're brain- locked, or just not good at that sort (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Station Compliment

(...) Woohoo! :) Thats good. (...) That might be a cool idea! Now we only have to make symbols for heads, such as gas-masks. :) Hey, don't want to inhale the spores of dangerous fungi! :) -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)