 Space / 19710
Re: Creating the .space Crash Course
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:53:44 GMT

I've always thought this was pretty cool along the "interesting mathematical
sculpture" lines, but to be honest it's never really done anything for me.
It would be cool if you built a new station sometime that had a unified
color scheme.  Maybe something along the lines of the spinning station in
2001.

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Rick Kujawa" <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
Toot your own horn a bit if you feel you have something important to • share.
Don't be shy.

du du du da (blowing own horn-heck no-one else will)

Remember my space station from waay back?

http://www.spacerocks.com/Lego%20Universe.html

Shows how strong the stud-hole connection is.  Big circle has only two • arms and
is over 10 ft in circumference.

My first one was part of my CLSotW (no longer up)

I need to post more pics of each.

Not many build non-orthogonal circles.  :)  The big station has 8 • different
types.  Who originated non-orthogonal building?