 Space / 19515
Re: more .space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:41:19 GMT

How about the top 20?  (dang!  I want to sneak my way in)

(In no order, correct me if I'm wrong)

Jon Palmer
Gil Shaw
Paul Hartzog
Chris Giddens
Mark Sandlin (Don't know about him anymore!  :)
Kyle Keppler
Jeremy Sproat (don't know about him either)
Bram Lambrecht
Daniel Jassim (or him)
Adrian Drake

And, even though it's eleven, Chris Maddison.  (I'm only using recent
people, though I have some doubts about some)

I've always viewed the above list as the great 'masters of space.'

As for MOCs:

(in no particullar order)
Palmer's Bardiel
Palmer's Bison
Keppler's Greengree
http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree
Lambrecht's Jump-Jet
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=32
Shaw's twas the parsec before Christmas
http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/Xmas.htm
Drake's Blood Moon
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_bloodmoon.html
Gidden's Speed Spy Bot: (don't laugh!  I have one of these, it's really cool!)
Hartzog's shuttle:
Sandlin's Gazzele:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/gazelle/
And, Sproat's Roboschool:
http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/roboschool/

These are all inspiring models to me.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
and another thing:

let us all vote (w/ a deadline)
for

1) top ten builders
2) top ten builds (things)

builds could be broken down into ships/moonbases etc

-paul