 Space / 19638
Re: more .space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark de Kock writes:

I am still missing one MOC... The infamous SPIFFCRAFT!
It started a whole avalange of spin-offs (a herse comes to mind).
Unfortunately, I can't find the link to the first post about the spiffcraft :-(
Here's one of the newer releases:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=17311

Mark "where did I put my spiffcraft MOC?" de Kock

I believe that the first Spiffcraft post was this one:
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=2396

'One more little update' that got two replies.  I guess they didn't know
what they would be in for!  :)

-JHK