 Space / 19480
19479  |  19481
Subject:
more .space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:54:15 GMT

ooh,
also i think .space crash course should have
the three awesome hatches/doors we've seen

maddison's cylinder airlock

travis' new hatch
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=19348

and todd's great door
on the sighthound site
(w/ instructions)
http://www.lugco.org/todd/sighthound/

i think those are all not only historical moments
but great intro for new builders :-)

-paul