 Space / 19348
19347  |  19349
Subject:
Starship Hatch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:43:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I do not post here much but I recently built something that I though it
would be good to share.
I'm sure many of you remember Todd Trotter's Sighthound (if you don't, try
http://www.lugco.org/todd/sighthound) and the marvelous hatch he built for
it.  Well, I recently was experimenting with some ides and I built a hatch
that I thought looked pretty damn handy and that I have since used in a few
models (and once my Digital Camera is returned to me I may even post some
pics of them).

anyway, I posted a brief description, instructions and some pictures of my
hatch here
http://www.ozbricks.com/batwing/other/hatch.html
please, I would like some feedback on this, do you think it is useful? (I
know I do, but that's me)
should be good for trains too...

Trav (-|-)