 Space / 19520
Re: more .space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here's a "me too." It's just too close to a ranking system. For those who
don't churn out content that often, or have a less refined building style, a
Hall of Fame or Top Builders List may seem too exclusive.

I would prefer to see something more along the lines of a Space Tip & Trick
Encyclopedia. For those innovative builders, it allows some exposure without
excluding those with only occasional inspiration. It is a good way to
compile information into one spot as a reference for those trying to adopt a
different style or a special piece of equipment.

Ideas include:

Landing gear
Doors/Hatches
Greeblies
Chairs
Cockpits
'bots
Tools/Weapons (handheld)
Architecture
Frames/Substructures
SNOT Techniques

And the list goes on & on....

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ya, let's not do the top builders thing.  It leaves a bad taste in the
mouth.  A Hall of Fame... maybe, but even there it's tricky.  Let's just
build and build good space. together... as one big happy space family... and
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!... err. sorry 'bout that.

Drazak Whamshlarf! and a Fapple Nef Slurm!!

Chris <><