 Space / 19521
Re: Little MOC: MiniMercury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:50:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/minimercury.html

That's a great little MOC.  Looks like it would be easy to mass-produce to
fill in empty spaces in a colony scene.  It would be cool to see this model
in a variety of colors, and maybe a variant hard-top model.  I really like
these small Future City designs people come up with.  ...Oh, and in this
case, I also get a kick out of the pilot's name!  Great job!

-Hendo