 Space / 19528
Re: Little MOC: MiniMercury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:12:00 GMT

That's really cool.  The rockets work well here, and the dual wedges balance
out each other nicely.  Very nice 'spaceyfied' model.

I'm a sucker for space-civilian MOCs, you can't ever have to many of them.

The pictures are a little dark, however.  II have a dark moniter, and I had
to use photoshop to see properly.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

I was looking for a small project to do, and ran across a small black
roadster awhile ago on Brickshelf (I can't seem to find it now, and don't
remember who made it).

Here's my spaceyfied version:

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/minimercury.html

I styled it pretty closely after the above mentioned vehicle, and thought it
kinda resembled some of the 50's Mercury designs, hence MiniMercury.

-Chris