 Space / 19534
Re: Little MOC: MiniMercury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's really cool.  The rockets work well here, and the dual wedges balance
out each other nicely.  Very nice 'spaceyfied' model.

Thanks John.

I'm a sucker for space-civilian MOCs, you can't ever have to many of them.

Exactly.  For every theme that holds true.  It's nice to see something
without axes or laser blasters every now and again.

The pictures are a little dark, however.  II have a dark moniter, and I had
to use photoshop to see properly.

Yeah, I'm at my folks' house for Xmas and I don't have my picture taking
setup.  When I get back home I might lay all of my small MOCs out and take
some good pictures.

Thanks!
-Chris