 Space / 19466
19465  |  19467
Subject:
.space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:44:48 GMT

i am definitely not trying to be a butt,
i'm just waaay too swamped to use jon's
format for this list of ideas ( :-( )

i don't think it should be so much an area
for links to 'the greatest' stuff, but rather
a pseudo history and faq of the community

.space history/faq could include:
fleebnorks
greeblies
the grand admiral

the pod craze (started when, some links)
podlist is:
gil's original
his first post about it
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=13605

alphabet project (palmer)
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/

moonbase standards
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/

.space fest-related links

.space contests (annual space building contest, and others)

and of course
links to a few of the great ships of .space
(not necessarily big)
and that sort of thing

much thx to j0n for running w/ the ball :-)

-paul