 Space / 13605
13604  |  13606
Subject:
EYOT - Personal Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 04:03:35 GMT

Greetings,

As I'm slowly trying to work out the larger pieces for a theme, the smaller
bits seem to be making their way out of the bins first....must be a
manifestation of my procrastination for the larger task at hand.

Anyway, here is a preliminary design for 1 person shuttle.  I wanted
something small that could fit onto a very small landing pad, or perhaps
even a magnetic rack.

After I built it, it looked very familiar.  I still haven't been able to
place it, so if I inadvertently have copied anyone's design, I apologize.
If anyone recognizes it, perhaps let me know so I can give credit where
credit is due.

Pictures aren't so great of what was a fun and surprisingly challenging
little blip to build.  Ah well....it's late.

Cheers,
-G