 Space / 13627
Re: EYOT - Personal Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 02:26:13 GMT

Thanks Jason!   It is rather snailish now that I look at it.  I think you
just found it's callsign.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Mark Nelson writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Neat. I like the shape. And the dual cones in the back.

Aye, it was the cones that really struck me, too.

Hehehe. It made me think of a snail.

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/