 Space / 13638
Re: EYOT - Personal Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:37:50 GMT

Aye...the plans, the plans....they haunt my disshevled desk as well!  I tack
them all on a big spike labelled 'Someday' (or conversely, 'Retirement')!

Thanks!

-G

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I'll say it again.  Side mounted radar dishes look really cool.  This is
great.  Super compact and simple.  If I had that windshield piece I'd build
this.  And I completely mirror the comment about the snail.  I also think it
has a slight nautilus look as well. (I've had a huge Neverwhere-ripoff ship
that looks like a nautilus planned for a while--I'll build it one day)

-Jon