 Space / 19467
Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
I know!  I Just saw it this past Monday.  That moderator guy...must be 24/7.

After I read your post, I took a look back to the hovership (thing)
posts...it really does look like part of the crew.  Some great designs came
out of that run - will be going back for some more peeks.

heh,
glad to see my hoverthing contest had a positive impact
(hoping you are actually talking about that one)
although
maybe the reason there were so many cool hoverthings
is cuz
YOU adrian
made so many of them :-D

-paul