 Space / 19355
Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
I know!  I Just saw it this past Monday.  That moderator guy...must be 24/7.

After I read your post, I took a look back to the hovership (thing)
posts...it really does look like part of the crew.  Some great designs came
out of that run - will be going back for some more peeks.

I do that every once in a while, too.  Search back into the bowels of older
creations looking for inspirations for new stuff.  I'm constantly amazed by
the sheer volume of amazing works that've been published since I've been on
Lugnet.

I suppose the ISD really nailed the bandwith, eh?  Teaches you for making
somthing so enjoyable to all ;)

It wouldn't have been so bad had I not gotten linked to by FBTB,
rebulscum.com AND theforce.net.  Too many star wars geeks :)  I'll be paying
a pretty significant amount of money at the end of the month for
overcharges.  At least it wasn't hosted on Geocities, so it didn't get shut
down halfway through the first day *heh*

Adrian

Thanks!

-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

A first try at the monthly seed part....not an easy one to use, Jon!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_kin_duster.htm

Cheers,
-G

Heh!  I hadn't even noticed that my idea had been incorporated.  Whoda thunk
it.  That's a nifty little craft you have there.  Kinda reminds me of some
of the stuff made during the hovership craze.

Too bad I don't have the bandwidth to post anything new in December, or I'd
give this wacky little part a try.  I guess I'll wait til next year.

Adrian