 Space / 19351
Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:55:13 GMT

I know!  I Just saw it this past Monday.  That moderator guy...must be 24/7.

After I read your post, I took a look back to the hovership (thing)
posts...it really does look like part of the crew.  Some great designs came
out of that run - will be going back for some more peeks.

I suppose the ISD really nailed the bandwith, eh?  Teaches you for making
somthing so enjoyable to all ;)

Thanks!

-G

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

A first try at the monthly seed part....not an easy one to use, Jon!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_kin_duster.htm

Cheers,
-G

Heh!  I hadn't even noticed that my idea had been incorporated.  Whoda thunk
it.  That's a nifty little craft you have there.  Kinda reminds me of some
of the stuff made during the hovership craze.

Too bad I don't have the bandwidth to post anything new in December, or I'd
give this wacky little part a try.  I guess I'll wait til next year.

Adrian