 Space / 19368
Re: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:32:29 GMT

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H7ApLB.Hyq@lugnet.com...
Greetings!

A first try at the monthly seed part....not an easy one to use, Jon!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_kin_duster.htm

You do such a job on these weird spindly assymetric craft.  I like how when
I look at them I generally don't pick up on a shape immidiatly, then it
starts to come together after a couple of images.

How does this fly?  Does the cockpit lean like that or does it level out
with the other portions of the craft angled down?

Great to see the first use of that part.  I'm going to try something with it
soon as well.  So is "Seed Part" a good name?

- j o n