 Space / 19375
Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
That dark grey really does look nice when it's all together...this is my
first model using it as the base colour.  When saw it for the first time on
one of Jon's Alphabet fighters (U, I think?), it really stuck with me.  As
the seed part was dkgray, I figured it was a good time to go!

Thanks for the kind words!

Cheers,
-G

I've gotta agree about the dark grey. I really like that colour, but, as so
often happens, I only have a limited supply of it, but enough for small
craft. The UCS TIE Interceptor I've got coming for Christmas should boost my
supply nicely.

I like how dark grey goes with yellow too, much better than yellow and light
grey - a colour scheme I stumbled across with my 'yellow flyer' (I must
think up better names for my models) - but chrome is the nicest 'colour' of
all. hands up who wants a UCS version of Amidala's chrome blackbird from Ep
I? How much would that cost?:^)

- Back OT - Nice little craft you've got there. You're certainly emerging as
the King of Assymetry (not to mention Odd Protuberances). I think evryone
should take at least one walk on the assymetrical side. Twice the design
work means twice the fun.

Ooroo

Allister