 Space / 19350
Re: MOC: PE-1 Duster (seed part)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:50:22 GMT

Thankye, kind sir.  I thought I'd better take a swing at it before it
changed up to an even more difficult part!

I'm convinced that chrome looks good on nearly anything.  If it were
socially acceptable, I've have myself chromed.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Oooh, cool beans. I've been wondering how long it'd take for the seed part
to be uh, seeded, or something. I like the asymetric and the chrome, mmmmm,
chrome.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

A first try at the monthly seed part....not an easy one to use, Jon!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_kin_duster.htm

Cheers,
-G