 Space / 19517
Re: more .space Crash Course ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:56:31 GMT

I talked to Paul about this after he posted.  I'm not really keen on any
sort of list like this.  I just don't think it's needed.  Sorry!

[ j o n ]
--
| Lego - http://zemi.net/lego
| Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| Moonbase - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| Store - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
How about the top 20?  (dang!  I want to sneak my way in)

(In no order, correct me if I'm wrong)

Jon Palmer
Gil Shaw
Paul Hartzog
Chris Giddens
Mark Sandlin (Don't know about him anymore!  :)
Kyle Keppler
Jeremy Sproat (don't know about him either)
Bram Lambrecht
Daniel Jassim (or him)
Adrian Drake

And, even though it's eleven, Chris Maddison.  (I'm only using recent
people, though I have some doubts about some)

I've always viewed the above list as the great 'masters of space.'

As for MOCs:

(in no particullar order)
Palmer's Bardiel
Palmer's Bison
Keppler's Greengree
http://lego.kepplah.com/?m=greengree
Lambrecht's Jump-Jet
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/?n=32
Shaw's twas the parsec before Christmas
http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/Xmas.htm
Drake's Blood Moon
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_bloodmoon.html
Gidden's Speed Spy Bot: (don't laugh!  I have one of these, it's really • cool!)
Hartzog's shuttle:
Sandlin's Gazzele:
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/gazelle/
And, Sproat's Roboschool: