 Space / 19481
Re: Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 05:19:22 GMT

It's the natural progression of any fad.  It's huge for a while, then
everybody builds one, a majority of the design ideas get used up, and then
that's the end of it.  The hoverships and futurebikes did it before that,
and I'm sure something will come by in the future and take its place.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes: