 Space / 19487
Re: Pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:29:02 GMT

ja, the Way of things...

however,
i just spent last night sketching
2 pages of my new idea (yes, pod related)
and its pretty darn cool.

i'm psyched about building it....

-paul

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
It's the natural progression of any fad.  It's huge for a while, then
everybody builds one, a majority of the design ideas get used up, and then
that's the end of it.  The hoverships and futurebikes did it before that,
and I'm sure something will come by in the future and take its place.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com