 Space / 19514
Re: My Portable Bot Factory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:01:01 GMT

That's such a big box!  No fair!  :)

Can't wait to see what comes out.  You seem to have lots of great parts in
there.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Here's the first pic of my portable bot factory:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Bot-Factory/factory_01.jpg

This was tossed together a few evenings ago while I was packing stuff up
(I'm at my parents' house for Christmas).  So far it's proved to be a great
little asset.  Awesome idea Jon!

Results coming tomorrow.

-Chris