 Space / 19551
Re: They Emerge! (was Re: My Portable Bot Factory)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Very nice!  I particullarly like the bot with the 4 spindly legs, the bot
with the three thrusters pointing upwards, the bot with the castle helms on
the side, and the bot with the hat.  Very unique parts usage- the spirit of
the whole Bot Factory idea.

Thanks.  I stocked the factory with odd parts with the intent of finding new
uses.

I see lots of inspiration coming through... for example
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Bot-Factory/Bots/06.jpg
resemble's the Palmer camera bot.  Very good variation.

Yeah, that's my favorite bot of Jon's so far.  Great platform to work off of.

Lots of kudos to Palmer, Sandlin, and Kruer.

I got my name on a kudos list!  Wow!  The first time, I believe... I'm proud
of myself.  ;)

:-)

-Chris