 Space / 19709
Re: Wipeout Fans! I bring you the new and improved feisar AG-craft!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:30:57 GMT

Very interesting style you have there, a little retro, yet cool!  I didn't
notice any interior shots.  Did you have any?  I'd like to see how the rear
hatch opens up (assuming it does)....   :)

Play Well!
-Hendo

Actually, it doesn't.  *sniff*  But I suppose, if I have nothing better to
do, I can modify it so that it does have an interior and an opening hatch. :-)