 Space / 19649
19648  |  19650
Subject:
Wipeout Fans! I bring you the new and improved feisar AG-craft!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:54:30 GMT

Some of you may remember the original one I built a while back.  It can
still be seen here.  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16425

My main problem with this model was that it was....well.....fat.  Like me.
;)  So I set out to fix that problem and give the original model a proper
refit.  The result was a model that looks sleeker, faster, and more accurate
to the actual craft from wipeout.  Of course, I had to do a few
modifications with the parts I used.  The parts that I pretty much ruined
include: 18 yellow 2 x 3 wedges, 2 blue 3 x 3 plates without corner, 4 black
1 x 2 plate hinges, and 1 blue 2 x 4 plate.

The result was worth it in my opinion.  The only major inaccuracy left with
this model is the engine section which is supposed to kind of stick out of
the body in a wierd combination of angles.  I tried to recreate that feature
with legos, but it proved too difficult, so I left it flat.  Anyway, I hope
you enjoy it!  Here are the links:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alienofshadows/feisar11.jpg
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alienofshadows/feisar12.jpg
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alienofshadows/feisar13.jpg
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alienofshadows/feisar14.jpg

Unlike it's predesesor, which had it's front section sloped at about 22.5
degrees, this craft front section is sloped at about 12.25 degrees, giving
it a much sleeker look.  Since no lego part could lock at such an angle, I
had to grab 4 1 x 2 hinge plates and glue them at the proper angle.