 Space / 19711
Re: My Porta-Botty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:57:49 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message
news:H7x5Hn.Gq7@lugnet.com...
     I have a Portable Bot Factory, and I'm not afraid to use it!
Mua-haa-haa-haa-haaaaa!
     It was surprisingly difficult to build, too - took me over three • hours.
The hardest part was deciding what should stay and what shouldn't.  I'm
going to take it with me to work, and play on my lunch break.  Now I just
need a camera to snap some pics of my little creations.
     Thanx for the cool idea, Jon!

No prob!  I know what you mean about it taking time to put it together.
I can't wait to see some pics of your bots.  Have fun!

[ j o n ]