 Space / 15305
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:51:19 GMT

<snip>

I have never actually seen the elusive 'starwars bucket' (I doubt they
actually exist...  ;) but this is definitely the right idea.  Retro
buckets - now that would be cool!  An M:Tron bucket, or a BT1 bucket...  the
possiblilities are endless!  Put some cool pictures of the possibilities on
the outside, and they would definitely sell.  Most importantly, they would
sell to anyone, not just us lugnet'rs.

I am 12 and a half years old.  I wish buckets like that (BT1, M:Tron, ect)
would come out because I wasn't alive during that time period and I missed
out on the great sets.  The sets to me right now seem boring now.  Don't
even get me started on Galidor.  Those things make me puke.  The way the
town buildings are built are, to me, sorta ugly.  They have huge pre-fab
bulging pieces and aren't even realistic looking.  I just wish to see a
little Classic Space mini-fig sitting in a chair at the Message Intercept
Base.  So, my final words to TLC: Bring back the old sets!
~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net