 Castle / 13630
13629  |  13631
Subject:
The Brotherhood of Citizens for Eldorado (was Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 06:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.pirates Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.not.paying.attention Somebody Not Paying Attention writes:

I'm not really sure of the demand for Pirates

Oh pulease!  Where have you been?  There are few things so sure in
the Legoverse as the demand for Pirates.  :-)

I don't want pirates, I want... Imperials!  Citizens for Eldorado
Fortress Re-release unite!  :)

You preach the gospel brother Michael!!
Any Imperial Guards/Soldiers would be an improvement, even if it
comes in STUDIOS.

Hallelujah brothers! Go, sing it on the mountain, and pray for the
coming of that wonderful day!

Amen brothers, amen.

Richard
Still baldly going...