 Castle / 13632
Re: The Brotherhood of Citizens for Eldorado (was Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:10:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.pirates Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.not.paying.attention Somebody Not Paying Attention writes:

I'm not really sure of the demand for Pirates

Oh pulease!  Where have you been?  There are few things so sure in
the Legoverse as the demand for Pirates.  :-)

To be fair, you have incorrectly snipped my statement and attributed it to
Michael.  My full statement was:

"I'm not really sure of the demand for Pirates, but since it is such an awesome
and totally kewl theme, I'm sure TLC will release dozens of it anyway.  I, for
one, absolutely *love* Pirates."

Hope this clears up any confusion;-)

-John