 Castle / 13625
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 02:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Aaron West writes:

Can I have a job at LEGO Direct so I can get more CASTLE, PIRATES and SPACE
themes added to with more re-issues and new designs!?!???

Say again?  Aaron, check out Harry Potter-- that *is* a castle theme with a
least a dozen new sets in the past few years, as is Star Wars a *Space* theme
with dozens of sets, and that's not even counting LoM.  What more do you want??

I'm not really sure of the demand for Pirates-- I know I'd like more town/train
than that theme.

-John