 Castle / 13624
Re: Music in the Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:10:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
What did everyone think of having music in the Castle Room last year?  Was it
beneficial or detrimental?  Is there interest in playing medieval- or
fantasy-themed music again?  And if so, anyone want to volunteer to bring a CD
player?  :)

I live around the corner from BF and am happy bring my stereo if people want
one there (but someone, please remind me closer to the date). As for the music,
i don't remeber what kind of music we had last time, I seem to remember that we
didn't actually have music playing for most of the time. If anyone wants some
kind of gothic/medieval/"fantasy" type cds (or cassettes) do bring them along.
I don't have any of my own.

cheers

Magnus