 Castle / 13642
Re: Music in the Castle Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
What did everyone think of having music in the Castle Room last year?  Was it
beneficial or detrimental?  Is there interest in playing medieval- or
fantasy-themed music again?  And if so, anyone want to volunteer to bring a
CD player?  :)

I live around the corner from BF and am happy bring my stereo if people want
one there (but someone, please remind me closer to the date).

If you can, that'd be great.  :)

Jeff