 Castle / 13641
Re: KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA & IKROS UPDATE!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....

Well It's almost here.....
Chapter 3
of The Kingdom of Andrastavia....
Which is also the next chapter for Anthony Savas's
Kingdom of Ikros story line.....
Yes, I'm the next Guest Author..!!

Here is a teaser poster....:

Stay tuned to both websites.....
COMING SOON......!!!!!

Kev...:  )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia
www.ozbricks.com/ikros

I just wanted to take the time out and thank all the people who've replied.  On
behalf of Kevin and myself, we thank you all for being fans of our work.  We
know it's been a while, but hey, think of it this way.  It may have been a
while since the last time Ikros had a brand new chapter, but it's a record time
for Andrastavia to have one! :)

The new chapter will be out soon, so keep your eyes tuned!

--Anthony