 Castle / 13634
13633  |  13635
Subject:
Too many Harry Potter (tm) figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:11:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:

But I am approaching a gazillion useless
minifigures of Ron, Harry and Hermony just piling away in my bins.

Put them up on BrickLink(tm). They will sell well. Or just contact me, I'll
buy them. Just for the hair if nothing else.

Trimmed fut to .general