 General / 37401
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:05:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.castle, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tom McDonald writes:

Blah! Blahblah blah blablah? Blah...

-Tom McD.
blah blahblah, blah blah blah spamcake blah.

That reminds me-- here is my impression of Charlie Brown's grade school
teacher:

WaWa WaWaWaa Wa Wa WaWaWa WaWa WaWaWaWaWa WaWa Wa....
(translation: Okay children, now it is time to recite the pledge of
allegiance)

Thank you.
John

This is really not helpful.

-Suz

Maybe not, but I got a kick out of it. John has the power to completely crack
me up, even when I'm quite cranky (Erik O. does too), so I'm willing to put up
with posts in which he expresses his quirky (that wasn't my first word choice)
politics.  :-)

Maggie C.