 Castle / 13628
Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 05:15:31 GMT

<SNIP>
I'm not really sure of the demand for Pirates-- I know I'd like more town/train
than that theme.
I don't want pirates, I want... Imperials!  Citizens for Eldorado Fortress
Re-release unite!  :)

<SNIP>
Michael Dallaston

You preach the gospel brother Michael!!
Any Imperial Guards/Soldiers would be an improvement, even if it comes in
STUDIOS.
-Aaron-