 Space / 10219
Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:55:12 GMT

Nathan Falslev wrote:

  For the longest time(about three months) my computer has been unable to
upload image files to anything.  So I've been building, without showing.  I
now have enough MOCs in waiting to post a new one every day for more than a
week! And I've fixed my comp so look out!

  First and largest, my personal largest ever, is a runt compared to most of
you people's achievments.  The Armageddon Class Destroyer.

  Some notes to Mark S.(and whoever else wants to read them.):

-The Arctic windscreens in front are attached.  If you remember, I posted a
corvette that I'd done in MLCad a while ago and I'd forgot to attach them,
you caught it:)

-I built this a couple months ago and only now realize that the nav lights
are on the wrong side, you caught me when I did it with my last MOC, so I'm
just giving you fair warning.  This type of thing seems to get you;)

  Okay, the details.
  The Armageddon is a relatively new ship but has already been refitted with
Telescope Laser Cannons mounted broadside.  This was done after the
effective use of broadside weapons by the GA Squadron 826(Kenneth Tam) was
demonstrated.

  Vital sensors were mounted in the center of the forward hull for protection.

  6 bunks have the ability to 'flip up' revealing a personal storage area.

  There's more but I'm lazy and can't remember everything:)

-Nathan

Look! It's not another stupid argument post! Yay! :)
I must say I really love your ship. Especially the bridge design with those
windscreens.
Hmm... I guess I don't have much more to say. Well... umm... your ship is cool. :)

I should make something worth posting to .space sometime...

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew