 Space / 10195
Re: (weapon systems)Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
Well, you see, man, those two strange looking things that are peeping out
the holes in the side, on either side near the rear?  Those are Telescope
Laser Cannons, the idea came from the Exploriens theme, but I've developed
it further.  They are kinda like a downsized yamato gun. Many space battle
craft carry one main weapon, I'm using two slightly smaller 'main weapons'.

Ah-ha! See, I thought those were matter intakes :-P.

<snippy>

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net