 Space / 10174
Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:41:26 GMT

"Nathan Falslev" <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:GH02E5.ADt@lugnet.com...
  For the longest time(about three months) my computer has been unable to
upload image files to anything.  So I've been building, without showing.  I
now have enough MOCs in waiting to post a new one every day for more than a
week! And I've fixed my comp so look out!

Oh no! ;-)

  First and largest, my personal largest ever, is a runt compared to most of
you people's achievments.  The Armageddon Class Destroyer.

Wow cool!!  I love the design of this little (tee hee - sorry, had to) ship.
You packed a lot of cool detail into it!  The doorways are neat, and the airlock
(though borrowed) is cool too.  The doorways in Brandon's and my 170 stud yet
unfinished giant are very simliar.

  6 bunks have the ability to 'flip up' revealing a personal storage area.

Cool. I put my personal storage area under the bottom bunk...and have a separate
locker room.

Just a little bit of constructive criticism - you could have saved some space by
stacking the bunks, and also, the shape is interesting but a bit flat on the top
and bottom.  I'd throw a tower near the rear with weapons/communications/sensors
on it to break up the shape, and something similar on the bottom (build a stand
for it, vs setting it on the floor (that's a bit harder to do with a 170 stud
long ship that has a structural weak point in the middle of it though, so I'll
see how that comes out).

Very nice work!  I like a lot!  Especially your creative cockpit/bridge
windshield design :-D

-Tim