 Space / 10196
Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:29:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I thought wet navy cruisers were bigger than destroyers and hence had bigger
guns. Perhaps you're thinking of a corvette? Those are smaller than
destroyers IIRC.

Um, I guess. I don't know the correct order for this type of stuff. I
allways just allways thought that destroyier 'sounds' bigger and stronger
than a cruiser, so therefore would have bigger guns. :-P

<files the order of ship classes according to LFB in his useless but usefull
information bank>

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net