 Space / 10205
Re: Armageddon Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
*snip*

Take your own advice, Nathan, and quit acting like one yourself because I
never questioned your weapons, I only wanted to know what KINDS of weapons
there were on your space craft AND how many weapons you had on your space • craft.

If they are the smaller windscreens, then yes, you are correct in your
statement but, at least judging from my angle, they appear to be the • really
large windscreens that were available for the Space Police I, Blacktron I,
Space Police II, M-Tron, Ice Planet 2002, Spyrius, Unitron, Exploriens, • UFO,
and Insectoids LEGO Space sets.

The comment about the corvette was that, in my opinion, your space craft
seemed to fit the role of a corvette more than a destroyer.

The feature of the Dualfire technology may not be true for your space • craft
but I want them for my space craft but I am glad that you like my idea of
building my space craft.  Perhaps after you see my imagination that you • and
the people who hate me on Lugnet will like me and my ideas for space craft
and space vehicles.

*snip*

aha. you're thinking of a different windscreen, jesse. he's not using the
4-wide screen you're thinking of, which was rather common in many space
sets. he's using a similar screen that's 6-studs wide. if seen from the
right angles, they do look the same, but the 6-wide angles down on the outer
stud-widths (i think, I can't seem to locate any of mine to make sure.)

-Anthony

Perhaps I am, Anthony and thank you for having a civil attitude in telling
me this information.  SOME people, namely Nathan, need to learn this in
their lives.  This information was truly unknown to me and I was simply
asking questions and not acting like an idiot.

Jesse Long